HOW THE NEW ANTICHRIST IS CHOSEN
(1) First, the Lord must kill the old Antichrist.
I kill and I make alive; I wound and I heal: neither is there
(2) Next, the Lord must gather the world to worship the dead head of the scarlet Beast.
And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death………and all the world
(3) The Lord must then gather the body of the scarlet Beast, his members, that they might vote in the new Antichrist.
And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb
(4) Now the Lord must send a lying spirit into the mouths of these false prophets so they will choose the very one predestined by the Lord before the world was formed.
Now therefore, behold, the Lord hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of all these thy prophets,
(5) Next, the Lord has the members of the Beast's body cast secret ballots into a cup to elect their Head. It must be a gold cup to fulfill the prophecy: And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet color……having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication. (Rev. 17:4)
(6) Then, the Lord has the ballots burned in a furnace, symbolic of the ultimate destiny each member of Antichrist's body will endure – the Lake of Fire.
(7) Once the new Antichrist is elected, smoke must rise from the Vatican to fulfill the Word of the Lord, and to warn of His unswerving judgment:
And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day or night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.
(8) Finally, the Lord brings the new Antichrist to his balcony to be worshipped by the world. From there the Lord commands the Antichrist to make the Mark of the Beast --- the Sign of the Cross --- saying, In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Contrary to the belief of the world, this is no blessing, but a curse by which Satan's Vicar declares himself the Antichrist…….One who comes in the name of Christ, claiming to be the humble servant of Christ, yet usurps the place of Christ as the covert enemy of Christ.